Sunday, February 15, 2009

MAMMOTH Erotica News!


I am delighted to announce that the much-awaited short story anthology, The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 8,is now available at fine bookstores everywhere.

Edited by the discerning Maxim Jakubowski and published by Constable & Robinson (UK) and Running Press (USA), this annual volume includes my story "The Lonely Onanista," as well as works by a veritable Who's Who of stellar eroticists whose writing I greatly admire, some of whom I am proud to call my friends.

Among the glittering stars:

Tara Alton
Lisette Ashton
Rachel Kramer Bussel
M. Christian
Portia Da Costa
O'Neil De Noux
Jeremy Edwards
Maxim Jakubowski
D.L. King
Kristina Lloyd
Nikki Magennis
Thomas Roche
Kris Saknussemm
Lisabet Sarai
Craig J. Sorensen
Donna George Storey
Alison Tyler
Alana Noël Voth
Kristina Wright

I am most honored and flattered to be in their esteemed company!


7 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

And I am most flattered to be in your esteemed company, EllaRegina.

Thank you for the shout-out!

Erobintica said...

Congrats EllaRegina! Looks like it should be a great collection. *adds another book to her growing list*

Donna said...

Yay, Best Mammoth is in the bookstores! It really is like a big, huge box of delicious chocolates of every texture and flavor. And I'm very honored to share the toc with the Lonely Onanista!

Jeremy Edwards said...

I'm most honored to be in your steamy esteemy company, too!

EllaRegina said...

:-), all!

Alana Noel Voth said...

Thank you for the mention.

Peace,
A

EllaRegina said...

You're most welcome, Alana!