Friday, June 20, 2008

In a FRENZY!



I am pleased as punch to announce that my 355-word shorty, "Faceless Filly Seeks Rider," will be appearing (among very good company) in the upcoming flash-fiction anthology, Frenzy: 60 stories of sudden sex, edited by erotica Grand Meisterin, Alison Tyler.

For those of you at home wishing to join me in this frenetic and festive celebration strap on your dancing shoes and gather 'round this virtual LP track, Frenesi, by the late great Artie Shaw. (Frenesi is Español for frenzy.)



6 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Hooray!

EllaR and I are together in Frenzy
Shout it all the way from here to Firenze!

And we knew you were the Artie type (Shaw nuff).

Craig Sorensen said...

Nice taste in music, EllaRegina!

Glad to be sharing the pages with you, and I look forward to reading your story. The title sounds intriguing.

Craig

EllaRegina said...

Thanks to you both!

I cannot wait to see this book!

Donna said...

This is going to be one big happy party--how about a celebration dinner a quatre in NYC in October? I know, I keep pushing for that... but I do have LOTS of fantasies!

EllaRegina said...

Obviously, this will have to take place in some fast food joint, where we must scarf our meal down in sixty seconds, or as long as it takes for us to recite our stories. But this presents a problem as talking with one's mouth full is rude...

Craig Sorensen said...

But this presents a problem as talking with one's mouth full is rude...

That all depends on what is being said, and what one's mouth is full of!

(cue rim shot.)