Monday, August 4, 2008

Ultra-Kinky NORMAL



Erotica whirlwind Alison Tyler asked for spanking stories on her blog the other day and I handed over something I titled Normal. The following day she pronounced it "ultra-kinky" and I teasingly countered with my contention that it was, in fact, "normal." Of course these things are very subjective.

The next day Ms. Tyler put the story up on her blog along with a poll, inviting readers to cast their votes toward a democratic answer. The verdict: Ultra-kinky, by a hair. The polls are now closed but you can still read Normal here and decide for yourself. Enjoy!

Amidst all the excitement, Kristina Lloyd, a marvel of a writer, declared me "a pervert of the highest order," a pronouncement taken as a great compliment. I asked Ms. Lloyd, who is British, if she could perhaps talk with Queen Elizabeth to see about establishing a "Pervert of the Order of the British Empire" ranking (PBE?). Not only would I enjoy such an honour but I'd be very curious to see what costume details accompany the appointment -- the vestments, accoutrements and insignia. Naturally, this could only happen if the Queen liked my work. Perhaps I shall send her something to read. Then again, I don't want to be a royal pain.

4 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

A pervert of the highest order?

High praise indeed from the venerable Lady Lloyd!

I think this makes you royalty in your own right, and I want to be there for your coronation!

Kristina Lloyd said...

Thank you for calling me a marvel!

On AT's blog (not yet published) I suggested, for your official PBE's costume, ermine, lace and a ball-gag. I think it would look rather fetching, no?

Donna said...

Your temperature-raising tale has left me too awed to come up with any more good word play (Hmm, "tail" for "tale"? Naaah). But I do think a good spanking story would get the interest of the folks who make decisions on the PBE.

You have my vote ;-)!

EllaRegina said...

Yes, Craig, I am most honoured by Kristina's bestowal of "knighthood." You are certainly invited to the coronation, along with Lady Lloyd and Miss Donna. And, yes, I do agree, Miss D., that the PBE decision makers' interest might well be piqued by a spanking tale (or tail!). Surely there has been activity along such lines within Fuckingham -- pardon me -- Buckingham Palace. ;-)

M'Lady Lloyd -- you're most welcome re "marvel" -- your sartorial suggestions are spot-on. The ermine would cloak my shoulders and breasts, the lace would fall somewhere betwixt a garter belt and thigh high stockings and the ball-gag, in royal blue, would keep me quiet until I am required to make a speech of acceptance in my best King's English. Any pins or badges would be displayed on a wide purple ribbon circling my waist, its ornate ceremonial bow centered atop my spine.

The highlight of the induction, a rather intime affair, would involve the insertion of an ornamental plug into my perverted rear by Prince Charles (in a several-decade-younger incarnation of himself), who would take good care that the golden tassels dangling from the object's exterior don't get caught on the trappings of his own regal finery.

I hope there will be music appropriate to the pomp and circumstance of the occasion.