Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Colonoscoper and the Snake Charmeuse

Another story launched into cyberspace: The Colonoscoper and the Snake Charmeuse, a profoundly anal tale of tails. Not for sissies, this one.

It's at Sliptongue Magazine, a refined website devoted to literary erotica. They describe themselves thusly:

Literary fiction, with both humorous and dark erotic content. Emotion saturated tales that bring about a surge in the bloodstream, shivers in the spine, swells of laughter, or any combination thereof.

I am most honored to be there.

I find it serendipitous and amusing that their logo complements my story.



(I had this tale online previously under a different pseudonym; I killed her off in the name of pseudonymic efficiency).

8 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Yay! Congratulatons!

And, yes, that's truly serpendipedous. Er ... serpendiculous. (Damn.) Serpendicular? Serpentircular?

It's truly surreptilitious.

EllaRegina said...

Thank you, Jeremy!

Yes, any of those words will do.

Serpentircular is very nice!

(Terrific word morphing!)

Craig Sorensen said...

I won't try to morph words here in the shadows of a couple of masters, but I will say that The Colonoscoper and the Snake Charmeuse is an outstanding tale.

Congrats!

Janine Ashbless said...

He is the Sir Edmund Hillary of my rectum.
My eyes are watering in both hilarity and sympathy. Glorious madness!

Neve Black said...

Congratulations! I took a peek and it's really a cool site, E.

Yowza! I likeee.

EllaRegina said...

Wow, thank you three! Such nice words! My tail is swelling!

Yeah, Neve, groovy site, huh? Eclectic. I like the illustrations, too. Something different.

Anonymous said...

That was a great story - I too loved the Sir Hilary line - and a great site - I'll probably spend a wee bit of time there, hehehe.

EllaRegina said...

Thank you, Robin Elizabeth! Yes, there is a lot to see over at Sliptongue. It's rich.